These are public sites running GNU MediaGoblin:
- http://roaming-initiative.com/mediagoblin/ running on http://hyperboria.net/ apparently! reddit thread
- http://mediagoblin.com -- Currently registration and video are disabled; you have to ping Chris Webber for an invite.
- https://efjz.in -- "EricFontaineJazZmediagoblIN" is for me to archive recordings of music performances of me and my fellow musicians.
- https://goblinrefuge.com -- Registration open. Images and video enabled.
- https://mediagoblin.pixelminers.net/ -- Fast, secure (HTTPS enforced) Mediagoblin server. Open, free for all. Supports Pictures and Music. Currently requires Persona registration (even though once registered you can have a password mailed to you)
Registration or uploads currently completely disabled:
- https://gobblin.se (previously mg.wandborg.se) -- Registration open, but uploads are currently broken (help fixing is welcome!); all media types enabled (except STL/3D, at the moment) -- details; Joar/mg.wandborg.se.
Your browser may not trust the certificate authority: http://wiki.cacert.org/InclusionStatus.
- http://barn.kerosenecow.net/ -- Registration disabled. This is mainly a showcase for development of the MG-GIMP project (a Mediagoblin plug-in that permits hosting of GIMP images and resources).
- http://isengaara.de (not running as of 13 Oct 2014) -- IsengaaraP's mediahub for sharing eCantorix songs and コスプレ photos.
These are instances run by organizations, usually having registration limited to organization members:
- http://medii.ceata.org -- Fundația Ceata, Romanian Free Software and Free Culture activist organization. Registration is currently disabled.
- http://media.libreplanet.org -- Videos of the LibrePlanet 2013 conference (Free Software Foundation). Registration is currently disabled.
- http://media.openvideo.pro -- (can't connect as of Feb 14 2015) Open Video Productions, L.L.C.
- http://media.chicagolug.org -- (not running as of Feb 14 2015) Chicago GNU/Linux User Group
Also, these sites are running MediaGoblin, but are for more limited audiences (family/friends of person who's running it, etc):
- haise family photos (currently with a baby focus)
- jpope's instance -- Registration currently disabled.
- thelovebug's instance (registration closed)
- photos.katsarov.org Photos by Anton Katsarov (registration closed)
- media.micha.elmueller.net Photos by Michael Müller, all licensed under CC-BY (registration closed)
- mediagoblin.aurka.com janssen’s personal mediagoblin-instance with concerts, demonstrations and other stuff (registration closed)
- media.deadsuperhero.com Artwork and photos from Sean Tilley, who writes MediaGoblin themes for fun.
- media.chrishancockart.com Artwork from Chris Hancock. (registration closed)
- photos.technicallyandrew.com Photos by Andrew Browning (registration closed)
-  Laura Arjona's pictures and videos, family, and libre software stuff (registration closed)
- media.mnalis.com family photos and cycling events for biciklijade.com (registration closed)
- maiki’s baby photo site (can't connect on 16 Oct 2014)
- spaetz' private pics (under construction on 16 Oct 2014) Sebastian Spaeth's pictures, family and stuff (registration closed)
- gallery.Dick-Thomas.co.uk (can't connect on 16 Oct 2014) Dick Thomas' pictures, family and stuff (registration closed)
- media.wigunnara.com (can't connect on 16 Oct 2014) Giri Alam's pictures, family and stuff (registration closed)
- noreal.info/galeria (does not open on 16 Oct 2014) Run in a Raspberry-pi by Arder Vegan (registration closed)
- ardervegan.info/media (error 404 on 16 Oct 2014) Run in a Raspberry-pi by Arder Vegan (registration closed)
-  (can't connect on 16 Oct 2014) Pictures and music from Charles Pehlivanian, hosted on a Raspberry Pi.
You can add your instance here, too!